Exercising, social interaction, and getting some much-needed alone-time are extremely important to your personal health and well-being.
But if you’re the sole care provider to a family member or loved one, you understand that these things can often seem like unattainable luxuries.
At Nurses on Demand, we’d like to change that. That’s why we have designed a care service specifically for the purpose of giving you a break so you can focus on your own personal health.
Here are a few situations where you can take advantage of our relief/respite care services:
- An emergency arises and you need some time to address the problem.
- You’re a single parent and you would like to free up an evening for a date.
- You’re trapped at work and need someone to care for a loved one.
- You’re exhausted from working a full-time job during the day and providing care to your loved one in the evenings.
- You need a couple of hours to go out and exercise.
- You’re a personal care provider that is short-staffed and needs to contract a nurse or care professional.
Whatever your reason may be, Nurses on Demand can provide you with quality relief care you can count on!
When you’re caring for your aging parent or another elderly loved one, you may think you can do it all on your own. But for most people, juggling caregiving responsibilities with one’s own needs can eventually lead to major stress and burnout. Respite care provides caregivers an opportunity to step away and take a break, which can help alleviate stress and improve the well-being of both the caregiver and the senior being cared for.